Welcome to our Biostatistics Services for Academic Dissertation Support!
Are you a graduate student or researcher working on a dissertation or thesis in the field of life sciences? We understand the challenges you face in analysing complex data and interpreting statistical results accurately. Our team of expert biostatisticians is here to provide you with comprehensive support, empowering you to excel in your academic journey.
In a professional context most research projects are collaborative efforts with grant budgets or allowances that include provisions for the statistical and data analysis component. Other technical consultants such as informaticians are also included where required. Due to the highly technical nature and increasing complexity of statistical and big data analysis in clinical and life sciences research employing assistance for the statistical component is increasingly necessary in both an academic and commercial context.
Undertaking a research degree is a great introduction to the implementation of professional research methods as well as data handling and statistical approaches. Collaboration with a biostatistician for your postgraduate research dissertation will provide clarity and put you in good stead for carrying out high quality research which applied rigorous quality control standards post dissertation.
Employing the advice of a biostatistician with many years technical experience is both ethical and advisable as it will allow you to concentrate expertise on the clinical or scientific knowledge component of your research while being confident in your analytic procedures and results. By delegating or sharing the data analytics component you can focus your efforts on gaining a deeper more nuanced knowledge of the subject area around which your research is based.
Dissertations are commonly not accepted by reviewers when the incorrect statistical methods or study design have been employed. This can result in significant delays in completion and finalisation of your project. More unfortunate than this is the case where a suboptimal study design or incorrect statistical procedure falls through the cracks and is published, joining the body of published research which then informs future research methodology of those in the field. This can put the research processes of future studies at a considerable disadvantage and degrade the quality of their conclusions. As such, we’d like to help your get it right first time and in the shortest time possible.
Biostatistics Help for Clinical & Life Sciences PhD & Post-Doctoral Dissertations
At Anatomise Biostats, we specialise in offering tailored biostatistics services that cater specifically to the unique needs of students and researchers in the biomedical and life sciences. What sets us apart is our commitment to providing personalised assistance throughout every stage of your dissertation. Our experienced biostatisticians work closely with you to understand your research objectives, study design, and data requirements. We then employ advanced statistical methods to help you navigate the intricacies of your data analysis, ensuring robust and meaningful results.
- Improve your knowledge of research statistics to a professional standard that is specialised to your field of research, enabling you to carry out future research with greater confidence and efficiency.
- Greater understanding of different statistical methods and the rationale behind selecting them, for the benefit of your own research and for enhanced comprehension of the published research of others.
- Save time and reduce stress knowing that you have chosen the most appropriate methodology first time.
- Know that you have interpreted the results of statistical analyses correctly and can confidently discuss them with others.
How we can Assist
An applied biostatistician can assist with various aspects of your dissertation project in clinical or life sciences.
1. Study Design Audit: We assist you in formulating an appropriate study design and selecting the most suitable statistical methods to address your research questions. By laying a strong foundation for your study, we help optimise your chances of obtaining reliable conclusions.
2. Data Management: Efficient data management is crucial for accurate statistical analysis. We guide you in organising, cleaning, and validating your data, ensuring its quality and integrity. Our expertise in data management tools and techniques streamlines the process, saving you time and effort.
3. Statistical Analysis: Our biostatisticians possess expertise in a wide range of statistical methods, including parametric and non-parametric analyses, regression modelling, survival analysis, Bayesian inference, and more. We apply the most appropriate techniques to your data, helping you derive meaningful insights and interpretations.
4. Software and Tools: We are well-versed in industry-standard statistical software packages such as R, SAS, SPSS, and Stata. Our proficiency in these tools enables us to efficiently manipulate data, conduct advanced analyses, and create compelling visualizations, providing a comprehensive statistical framework for your dissertation.
5. Results Interpretation and Reporting: Statistical analysis is only valuable when its results are effectively interpreted and communicated. We assist you in understanding and interpreting complex statistical outputs, translating them into clear, concise, and accurate conclusions. Furthermore, we help you present your findings through comprehensive reports, tables, charts, and visualisations.
With our Biostatistics Services, you can:
– Strengthen the statistical foundation of your dissertation
– Gain valuable insights from complex data sets
– Enhance the rigor and validity of your research
– Improve the chances of publication in prestigious journals
– Boost your academic and professional career prospects
At Anatomise Biostats, we are passionate about supporting students and researchers in their pursuit of scientific excellence. Our biostatistics services are delivered with the utmost professionalism, confidentiality, and adherence to ethical standards.
Don’t let statistical challenges hinder your progress. Contact us today to learn more about how our Biostatistics Services can empower you to successfully complete your academic dissertation and contribute to the advancement of biomedical research.
See our Biostatistics Consulting page for an overview of the types of statistical analyses we commonly assist with. These approaches encompass areas of clinical survey design, hosting support and analysis; epidemiological prediction for public health; and hypothesis testing for clinical sciences such as medicine, nursing, psychology and dentistry, and life sciences such as neuroscience.
We can use one or more of a number of statistical software programs as per your preference and individual project requirements. Bioinformatics services are also available for dissertations where genomics, proteomics and transcriptomics analyses are required or may be beneficial. Please note, we do not assist with dissertations in the topics areas of biostatistics or bioinformatics directly as a dissertation must be the student’s own work and it would be considered unethical.
Contact us today for a free quote.
How Does it Work?
- The initial consultation with us is free. You will be assigned an available biostatistician and/or bioinformatician with particular experience in your field of research who can adequately assist you in attaining your dissertation goals.
- Depending on the stage that your dissertation has progressed to at the time your contact us, we can assist in either a review or design capacity in terms of the methodology, statistical analysis and interpretation. We will review your goals and work so far before devising a plan to best assist your progress.
- Once we have completed any deliverable we will send them through for your approval. A full explanation will be given of any output.
- Changes and refinements will be made if required. Once our contribution has been finalised and understood, all output and programming syntax will be provided along with publication quality reports and figures.