Specialist Bioinformatics Services
Whether you want to:
- Plan a new experiment
- Leverage cloud computing to accelerate your data analysis.
- Utilise advanced machine learning methods to tease out meaningful patterns in your data.
- Get clarity on experimental output
Our biostatistics and bioinformatics techniques can help you:
- make sense of generated big omics data,
- validate and identify biomarkers in the field of molecular life science
- perform upstream analysis to assure the quality of next generation sequencing data
- tease out meaningful pattern through appropriate biostatistical methods.
- Leverage advanced multi-objective ensemble dimensionality reduction techniques
- Combine your results with information about the interactions of molecules (genes, RNA, proteins, microbiome).
- identify a minimum number of biomarkers required to predict the phenotype under study with the highest possible accuracy
Bioinformatics expertise at any stage of your project – from the design stage to final analysis. We tailor the latest analytics methodologies to best serve your research goals.